Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Love and Art

The topic for next Tuesday evening's Wisdom Group is:

"Every human is an artist, a storyteller with a unique point of view.
When we see ourselves as artists, we no longer feel the need to impose our story on others or to defend what we believe. We know that every artist has the right to create his own art."
~Don Miguel Ruiz from The Voice of Knowledge

On Wednesday afternoon, the moderator chose the topic;

"Always do your best. Love and nurture your body. Your own body is a manifestation of God. And if you honor your body, everything will change for you. Practice giving love to every part of your body. This will plant seeds of love in your mind, and when they grow, you will love, honor and respect your body immensely."
~Don Miguel Ruiz from The Four Agreements

peace and love

5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting topics this week. So if we are all artists in our own way you mean my crocheting could become an art? I am just asking because that is what I love to do.

thehealingroom said...

Of Course!
And my understanding is being a mother and wife and person is an art too. We all do it our own way.

tweetey30 said...

true. Pretty horses. I have never been on one but would love to some day. Jeff thinks i am nuts for wanting to learn how to ride some day.. LOL..

thehealingroom said...

A friend of mine was 40 before she bought her first horse and learned to ride.

tweetey30 said...

Sorry I just noticed I forgot you with the Happy Holidays.. Hope you had a good one. I have a new post up since yesterday with my girls and there gifts. Just priceless.