Monday, January 28, 2008

Speak Openly and Honestly and Have Fun

On Tuesday evening at 7:30 we will re-visit the topic:
"You are here to play and have fun. You are the force that plays with your mind and uses your body as its favourite toy to play and have fun with.
That is the reason you are here: to play and have fun.
You are born with the right to be happy and enjoy life. You are not here to suffer."
~Don Miguel Ruis from The Mastery of Love

On Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 we have a new topic, a card picked be the moderator:
"Don't make assumptions. Speak openly and honestly.
When you speak openly and honestly you won't have to make assumptions. The day you stop making assumptions, you will communicate cleanly and clearly and achieve impeccability with your word."
~Don Migeul Ruiz from The Four Agreements

Both meetings we also have the option of watching a few minutes of the DVD lectures.

peace and love

6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting stuff. I never thought of our bodies as that before. You know I have said I want this book and I have been at B & N twice now.. LOL..I keep forgetting when we go. I got the last three harry potter books and a new crocheting book on Sunday.

Candy Minx said...

Hey I thoight of you today...guess what Oprah's new book club book is? Eckhart Tolle...we should have a mutual blog discussion or something...and Tweetey you too!

I think it will be interesting to follow Oprah's book club online and read the discussion and responses.

thehealingroom said...

hi Candy,

Hey, that is pretty cool.
I host an Eckhart Tolle meditation and lecture group twice a week.
I just saw him speak in Vancouver last month. I would love to chat with others who have read and loved the book. "A New Earth"
That's great news about Oprah. I know she loved his first book, The Power of Now. When I first read it, I entered an altered state.
His point of view is right in alignment with the toltec point of view.......in my opinion.

Candy Minx said...

I enjoy reading peoples personal histories of when they had a transformation of what their life is and it's purpose, or when their goals change. Tolle is interesting when he talks personally about his own feelings of anxiety and change in his 20's. I think these moments in peoples lives of feeling they want to transform are so fascinating.

I picked up two copies of "A New Earth" yesterday and am intending to mail one to Tweetey...

thehealingroom said...

wOW, Candy,
that is so cool.
and yes, transformation...evolution.
my favourite interest.

tweetey30 said...

That works for me if you want to. But I have no way of getting the book unless you can load it up on your computer or read off the site right now. Let me know when and where and I will see about doing this. Always up for something new.