Thursday, February 14, 2008

Courage and Being Truthful


On Tuesday evening, we will be contemplating the quote:
"Be truthful with yourself.
When you are truthful with yourself, you start to see everything as it is, not the way you want to see it. The wounds in your emotional body are covered by the denial system. When you look at your wounds with the eyes of truth, yo can finally heal those wounds."
~ Don Miguel Ruiz from The Mastery of Love

On Wednesday afternoon the card was picked:
"Don't make assumptions. Ask for what you want.
Find the courage to ask for what you want. Others have the right to tell you yes or no, but you always have the right to ask. Likewise, everybody has the right to ask you for what they want, and you have the right to say yes or no."
~ Don Miguel Ruiz from The Four Agreements


peace and love

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Chapter 2 is up and waiting comments.. LOL.. You are right there is so much to let sink in. I was going to comment this morning but for some reason you site wouldnt load for me but had no problems just now.

That is just as powerful as what we are reading with Eckhart. Or even more so I should say.

thehealingroom said...

Yes, I find there is alot of similarity between the 2 books.
They help me in different ways to change the habits I have that are not good for me.