Friday, September 21, 2007

4 Agreement Wisdom


Next Tuesday evening we will be considering the quote:
"Forgive yourself.
The supreme act of forgiveness is when you can forgive yourself for all the wounds you've created in your own life.
Forgiveness is an act of self-love. When you forgive yourself, self-acceptance begins and self-love grows."
~Don Miguel Ruiz from The Mastery of Love

Next Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 we will look at part of the Circle of Fire prayer:
"We decide to live our lives in free communion with God with no expectations.
We will live our lives with gratitude, love, loyalty and justice
beginning with ourselves and continuing with our brothers and sisters."
~Don Miguel Ruis

peace and love

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

I do have to say that second quote hit home. I have been having a real hard time with God again so its in my mind. My husband and I have found this curch for our little family but it makes me uncomfortable to be in but Hubby wont listen to me that it just might be the wrong church and I have posted about it in the past. Anyway I just get this doomed feeling everytime we go into church. I have tried talking to him but he really doesnt want to listen to me. Anyway maybe some day he will see I was right or I may feel more comfortable with it later in years. I just dont know. Sorry about that. But that is how i feel and Candy Minx has left a great message in my post about it. Or some one did anyway. LOL... Its all confusing really.

thehealingroom said...

So nice to see your comment here, Tweetey.
Thanks for your input.
love to you and your family.