Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Love and Messages

The Topics for next week's 4 Agreement Wisdom Group are as follows:
On Tuesday evening the moderator pulled a card from The Voice of Knowledge deck by Don Miguel Ruiz;
"I experience love by jumping into the ocean of love. Everything I do is a ritual of love- walking, talking, working, playing. Just to be alive makes me intensely happy because I am no longer thinking. I am feeling."

and on Wednesday afternoon at 3:30( new day and time!):
"You are an angel, and your life is your message. You can be a messenger of lies, fear, and destruction, or a messenger of truth, love, and creation. But you cannot deliver lies and truth at the same time."

peace and love

4 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting topics. I love the photo's you have chosen for this one. Those phrases from the book are so true. You cant deliver them all at once but once a persone has delivered a lie they usually have to stick to it or else. Its weird how people in general work.

thehealingroom said...

Hi Tweetey,
I am always happy to see your comments here. I appreciate your visits to my blog.
These photos were taken from the ferry we use to leave the island.

Candy Minx said...

These are terrific pics and so appropriate for the quotes.

Hey I haven't seen you around for weeks Healing Room...been on holiday?

Just stopping in for a quick hello love the pics and I like any idea of ocean and love being connected...

thehealingroom said...

Hi Candy,

As a matter of fact....I was on holiday.
I was invited by my new sweetie to go on a road trip to Grand Forks, BC.
I had SO much fun.
I have been behind on the blog ever since our camera broke....