Friday, February 23, 2007

Four Agreement Wisdom


On Tuesday evening, the
moderator picked the topic:
"Let your life be transformed.
When you stop making assumptions, your word becomes impeccable, and your life is completely transformed. Magic just happens in your life. What you need comes to you easily because spirit moves freely through you."

On Thursday Afternoon, the subject will be a quote from the book,
The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz;
"Our true nature is to play and explore, to live in the moment, to enjoy life.
As little children, we are completely authentic. Our actions are guided by our instinct and emotions; we listen to the silent voice of our integrity. Nobody teaches us to be that way, we are born that way."

peace and love

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Beautiful horse. Am not sure if its the same one or not. LOL.. Really cant tell them apart.

Anyway you have some interesting points here again. I love readig these quotes. They make so much sense to me esp after a Friday night bible study with our pastor even when I am lost or confused afterwards. Saturday morning or afternoon when I stop by and there is a new phrase and quote it seems to make the night before a lot better for some reason. LOL.. Kind of funny really. Again Have fun tonight. That is what birthday parties are for.

And enjoy your china for me too. Tea cups will make fine cups for the wine. I dont drink but have one on me. LOL..

thehealingroom said...

Hi Tweety,
That is so wonderful that these quotes have meaning for you after your bible study.
I will post photos of the party tommorrow. I don't drink either but I will toast you with the fruit punch.