Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cob Cancelled

Here are some of the Mudgirls mulling over the details of the workshop.
I got more information in this meeting that made me realise that this was not going to work for me.
So I took care of myself and cancelled my offer to host the workshop on my property.
22 participants were coming but they pared my project down to a 10' diameter, not enough room for my drumming group or my meditiation group. :>(
22 people plus young children would be using my bathroom and the clincher was that they are taking no responsibilty for anything that may happen. 100% responsibilty and liablity was to be mine.
It worked out ok, they found another host property fairly close to here and I wish them well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you made the right decision. Well done for taking care of yourself. That's a lot of people to be using your bathroom. I've often dreamed of running art therapy workshops from my home sometime in the future but it is a lot of responsibility.

thehealingroom said...

Thanks Jennifer.
I still haven't been able to visit your new blog.
Can you give me some guidance?

Anonymous said...

I'm at www.jennifereddie.com - the new blog is starting to take shape slowly and it's great fun learning all this techie stuff! Funny, I had thought my name would show as link here but I think that's only for those with a blogger account.