Saturday, June 09, 2007

Silent Knowledge and Our Art

Tuesday evening we will be considering the quote;
"You are an artist of the spirit. Find yourself and express yourself in your own particular way. Express your love openly. Life is nothing but a dream, and if you create your life with love, your dream becomes a masterpiece of art."
~ Don Miguel Ruiz from Mastery of Love

Thursday afternoon, the card was picked from the "Voice of Knowledge" deck:
"We are born with silent knowledge. When we are born, our body knows what it is, and it knows what to do. We can feel silent knowledge every time we breathe."
~Don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

THR that is so true. I mean as babies as we grow we learn so quickly because I think we are to know what we know and much more but it depends on who is teaching us at that point in life. Loving openly is harder for others than it is for some. I know for past exp. hubby has a hard time showing that he really loves me in front of other people. I mean he loves me but dotn get me wrong he just has a hard time cuddling up at some one elses house and watches tv with them or something.

thehealingroom said...

That's true for me too.
I can feel very loving inside myself but because of my conditioning I don't outwardly express to others until we develop an agreement between us that that kind of affection is welcome. And even then that can change at anytime.
This week, I will take more risks in expressing my affection openly.

Wandering Coyote said...

"You are an artist of the spirit." I love that idea.

Anonymous said...

Great topic! I love the photo of the dog. Hope your summer is progressing well. I am spending time on my hammock on my back deck and listening to the silent knowledge each evening.

thehealingroom said...

Fantastic!
Nice to see again Heather.
I must come over to your blog....it has been ages.