Monday, October 01, 2007

Love love love

On Tuesday evening the moderator chose the card:
"Transform your life with self-love.
From now on, let every action, every reaction, every thought, and every emotion be based on love.
Increase your self-love until the entire dream of your life is transformed from fear and drama to love and joy."
~don Miguel Ruiz

On Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 we will re-visit last week's topic:
........"we decide to live our lives in free communion with God, with no expectations.
We will live our lives with gratitude, love, loyalty, and justice
beginning with ourselves
and continuing with our brothers and sisters.
~from The Circle of Fire Prayer by don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

So true. There are so many people out there that dont know what self love is and if you cant love yourself I have always been told its harder to love some one else. I mean some days I have to admit I dont always love myself but I try. Its a challenge but I try. I have been gone alot this last week busy doing other things on the computer at home. Not working just doing other things for a good cause.