Monday, October 22, 2007

More Fun for the 4 Agreement Wisdom Group

On Tuesday evening we will be having a special viewing of the film, "Living Luminaries"
It is a semi-documentary featuring several inspirational people. Don Miguel and Don Jose are interviewed in it.
As is Eckhart Tolle and many others.

On Wednesday afternoon. we will be musing on the quote:
"I create m
y story according to the truth, instead of lies.
When I refuse to believe in lies, everything in my life changes, just like magic. As I recover the power of my faith, my will is free again, and what I can do with that has no limits."
~Don Miguel Ruiz from The Voice of Knowledge

peace and love

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting. I like that one.

Candy Minx said...

I like this one because it is aout storytelling. Look forward to hearing how you enjoyed the film...let us know!