Monday, March 10, 2008

Self Love, Faith and Personal Power


On Tuesday evening we will be studying a portion of the prayer, "Prayer for Self Love" which is at the end of the book. "Mastery of Love" by Don Miguel Ruiz.

On Wednesday afternoon, the card was picked,
"The way to transform what you believe about yourself is to unlearn what you have learned.
When you unlearn, your faith returns to you, your personal power increases, and you can invest your faith in new beliefs."
~ from "The Voice of Knowledge" by Don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

I havent even started reading chapter two yet. I am still digesting that in chapter on our lives are all dreaming even when we are awake. Its amazing what we dont think of until we read this and Jeff is enjoying the other new book. He said he wants to read it before I do so I am letting him go at it. I have plenty of other reads while waiting for him to finish.