Thursday, March 20, 2008

Unconditional Love and Authenticity


On Tuesday evening, the moderator chose the topic:
Unconditional Love.

For Wednesday afternoon, the card was picked with the quote:
"The best moments of your life are when you are being your authentic self.
When you are in your creation and doing what you love to do, you become what you really are again. You are not thinking in that moment; you are expressing. Your emotions are coming out, and you feel great."
~ from The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

I have read the first two chapters in The Four Agreements and I like it so far. I am taking it slow because there is alot of info there just like Echkarts book. I have chapter 5 up if you are interested in reading it. Those baies on the bottom photo there from last week are so sweet looking. Grandbabies??? And they look like twins or very close in age.

thehealingroom said...

hi Tweetey,

The babies are from my hand drumming group.
Their Moms live nearby and I feel like they are family.

I think its so cool that you are reading some of my favourite books of all time.
I will definitely be going to your blog when I get more time.
Thnaks Tweetey....always a pleasure to see you here.