Friday, April 11, 2008

Awareness and No Fear

On Tuesday evening, the topic will be:
"It's my nature to make up stories, to interpret everything I perceive.
Without awareness, I give my personal power to the story, and the story writes itself.
With awareness, I recover the control of my story. I see that I am the author, and if I don't like my story, I change it."

~ from The Voice of Knowledge by don Miguel Ruiz


On Wednesday afternoon, the moderator chose the quote:
"Imagine living without the fear of loving and not being loved in return. You are no longer afraid to be rejected, and you don't have the need to be accepted."

~from The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting thoughts here. I am still reading slowly through The Four Agreements and Eckharts book. I started chapter 6 and havent gotten to my next review yet.

thehealingroom said...

Dear Tweetey,

It took me a long time to read through these books because I needed to digest and just be with the words.
Then I would go back to reading more and that way I did not feel overwhelmed.

tweetey30 said...

Yes I am feeling the same way. My husband is taking a break from the book we bought for both of us. I told you about that. Its the ?? I cant think of the name of it right now.. LOL.. Silly me..

Candy Minx said...

I see a few familiar faces here...very nice photo!

thehealingroom said...

These are all the cousins. I am glad you had a look, Candy.
The only one missing is Josiah.