Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Real You and Surrender

On Tuesday evening, the 4 Agreement Wisdom Group will be discussing the quote:
"Don't take anything personally.
See other people as they are. When you see other people as they are without taking it personally, you can never be hurt by what they say or do, even if others lie to you, it is okay. They are lying to you because they are afraid you will discover that they are not perfect."

~from The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruix

On Wednesday afternoon, the moderator chose the card:
"Surrender to the real you.
Surrender all those ideas about being what you are not, and become what you really are.
When you surrender to your nature, to what you really are, you no longer suffer. When you surrender to the real you, you surrender to Life, you surrender to God."

~from The Mastery of Love by don Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

Wow what a powerful statement this week THR. You know I can say for a fact that my neighbor just stole from me actually not me but from some poor kids she was helping me get some afghans made for. She said her ex siste in law saw the blanket and wanted one made too. Well one thing is those afghans should have been mailed before her ex sister in law saw them. I am only talking to her yet because of my kitty today. I am bringing out kitten home today. Then I am phazing her out of my life. I dont like liers and I hate people who steal from the less fortunate.