Monday, August 13, 2007

Communication and Authenticity


Living the Four Agreements Wisdom Group Topics are as follows:
Tuesday Evening will be;
"Be aware of the quality of your communication.
The quality of your communication depends on whether you tune your emotional body to love or to fear.
If you know what love is and what fear is, you become aware of the way you communicate your dream to others, and you can choose to communicate with love."
~from The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz

Thursday afternoon will be;
"Surrender to the real you.
Surrender all those ideas about being what you are not, and become what you really are.
When you surrender to your nature, to what you really are, you no longer suffer. When you surrender to the real you, you surrender to Life, you surrender to God."
~from The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruis

peace and love


3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Cool thoughts. I am going to on Friday go look for this one. I just think I might like this book. There are many good things you have put up.

thehealingroom said...

Hi Tweeetey,
I would love to hear your thoughts on the book if you do read it.
The Four Agreements and The Mastery of Love are 2 books that have helped me in my personal life in a practical way.

tweetey30 said...

Ok. I have seen some real good thoughts here and I think I need to read the whole book and see what its about.