Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today in the garden




Today I tidied up the walk way that I am developing.
I decided to use "drain rock' because it is very cheap. Then I've been adding rocks as I find them to give it a random river-bed look.
I've been collecting driftwood and shells too.

The large rectangle rock was unearthed in the backyard when I was having my septic feild redone. I asked the backhoe driver, Steve, to please bring it to my garden.
I had to dig a fairly deep hole to place it in, to make sure that it wouldn't fall on any unsuspecting garden stroller.

When I put a very heavy quilt out to dry on one of the gates to the pasture, I found a little friend seeking refuge here.

2 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Looking good. Love the froggie.

thehealingroom said...

Yeah, I wish I got a cloer pic.

I will still get you some westcoast photos! Still to come!

Thanks Candy.