Monday, September 11, 2006

Earth's Beautiful Gifts

I am so ecstatic. We found a new spot on the river that is perfect. Every year we explore new spots. This one has a narrow path on a ledge to scale down a steep grade and seems to weed out alot of people. Today, we were the only humans present. Heaven on Earth.

One perk of having a blog, is being able to take a metaphorical step back and look at my life.
I have realised how incredibly blessed and magical my life is. The water is so clear that the view from the cliff we can see the dark shapes of the large fish (see in between the leaves.


I enjoy swimming, hiking and gazing on this beauty at least once a week. Mostly adults visit this spot because the hike is too dicey for kids. The teenager-parties are discouraged because alot of us like to swim au naturel! (ha-ha)
Here's a great photo of my dear friend, Leah Morgan. She offers readings and healings (at a distance as well). You can check out my multi-talented friend on her website Ravenwood
The water was so lovely today. I am going to make time to go again tomorrow. My spirit tells me that this type of activity is high priority.

3 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Wow, is it still warm enought here for swimming that is incredible!

what a great river, wheew!

Your friend is a good sport...

Wandering Coyote said...

Again, your river looks amazing. I cannot believe I missed out on this when I was in N-town.

thehealingroom said...

Candy, I know! isn't incredible that we are still swimming Sept.12th?

Wandering Coyote,
I feel that no one knows about it or maybe its not a priority to them.