Friday, November 24, 2006

4 Agreements Contemplation

Tuesday Evening, someone suggested we read the Prayer for an Angel from "Book of Prayers" by Don Miguel Ruiz

Today, Creator, help me to remember my real nature,
which is love and happiness. Help me to become what
I really am, and to express what I really am.

Beginning today, help me to recognize every human as
your messenger with a message to deliver. Help me to
see you in the soul of every human, behind the masks,
behind the images we pretend to be. Today, help me to
deliver the message of my integrity to that part of me
that is always judging. Help me, God, to let go of all my
judgements, to let go of all the false messages I deliver to
myself and to everyone around me.

Today, help me to recover the awareness of my own
creation as an angel, and let me use my awareness to
deliver your message of life, your message of joy, your
message of love. Let me express the beauty of my spirit,
the beauty of my heart, in the supreme art of humans:
the dream of my life. Amen."


Thursday afternoon, the next moderator chose a card from the Voice of Knowledge deck:
"The word is pure magic. The power of the word comes directly from God, and faith is the force that directs this power. Everything in our virtual reality is created with the word. We use the word for the creation of our story, to make sense out of everything we experience."

1 comment:

thehealingroom said...

You are so welcome, Joy.

I love your enthusiasm. And by the way I am very grateful for the flyer you made up for me to send to interested folks.
Now I don't have to repeat myself everyday, I can just forward your lovely creation. Thankyou!!