Friday, December 22, 2006

4 Agreement Discussion Group

Next meeting will be January 2nd and we will be considering:

"Always Do Your Best. Practice makes the master. By doing your best over and over, you can master the art of transformation. By doing your best, the habits of misusing your word, taking things personally,and making assumptions will become weaker and less frequent with time."

The following Thursday, January 4th, we are examining part of the Circle of Fire prayer:

"When the divinity returns to me
when living my free will, and with all the power of my spirit
I decide to live my life in free communion with God
WITH NO EXPECTATIONS"

The moderator this week asked that the emphasis be put on the no expectations part.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful photo of your cat. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Practice, practice, practice. It's so great to be freed from guilt and start each day anew. Practice really does change things over time!

thehealingroom said...

Hi Heather, did you click on it to make it bigger? You can see her expression better, she looks like she is very blissful.

Hi Ruth,
It helped me to recognise that they are just "habits" that I have, they are not "me". I have seen with practice that I have thoroughly transformed in some areas of my life and that gives me inspiration to keep going.

Tamarai said...

I am constantly reminded how deeply profound Don Miguel's words are. You know, for 2007, I have decided to modify my life a bit and live in the NOW every day and to approach everything I do with the joy, curiosity and wonder I had as a child. After all, that is my true state of being... Happy 2007.

thehealingroom said...

I'm with you on that Tanya!
Why not create a new habit of being joyful and present? (oh god, I can hear my mind rebeling already)

Tamarai said...

Yeah... doesn't like that idea, does it?

Bring it on.