Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Tag

I have been tagged by Candy Minx

Its a nice easy tag.




1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
4. Name of the book and the author
5. Tag three people


The book, "The Presence Process" by Michael Brown has been within reaching distance for over 10 weeks now. So I opened it to page 123 and its at the end of a chapter. Still, here is the next 3 sentences;



"Session One

Our Presence Activating Statement for the next seven days is:

I choose to experience this moment.

Our Inner Presence

From birth we are taught that our identity is that which makes us different from everybody else. In other words, we are taught to believe that our real identity is based on our appearance, our behavior, and our individual life circumstances."

I tag Ruth, Ginnie and Heather!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, okay I'll try it.

Gardenia said...

Thanks for visiting! And thank you for the honor of the link.

I'm getting ready to visit my older daughter across the Florida line, so will be off the blog/post agenda for a couple of days, but will be back.

Glad you like the tat - I'm thinking of two things next - some tropical flowers or that japanese peacock
w/bamboo...........???????

Hmmm - identity - never thought about it much - it just was/or lack of it just was - and wondering about who I am just was - then came wondering about my purpose - I think we are always becoming - I NEVER want my circumstances to define my identity - but perhaps that is why I fear poverty so!

thehealingroom said...

Hi Heather,
I KNEW you'd be good at this tag.
I loved White Oleander and didn't realise she had written anotehr book Thanks for putting in on my radar.
Hi Gardenia,
thanks for stopping by. Have a great visit with your daughter. And thanks for telling me abit about yourself....:>D

Ginnie Hart said...

I see that Ruth has taken your cue. Maybe if I can get organized after being away, I can do likewise! :)

thehealingroom said...

OK, Ginnie, I will be checking........