Monday, May 21, 2007

Action and Transformation


On Tuesday night's group,
the topic is:
"When I am absorbed in what I'm doing, the voice of knowledge hardly
speaks.
When there is inaction, my mind has to have action, and that is an open invitation for the voice of knowledge
to talk to me." - Don Miguel Ruiz

The Thursday afternoon group will
discuss:
"Always do your best.
Practice makes the master. By doing your best over and over, you can master the art of transformation. By doing your best, the habits of misusing your word, taking things personally, and making assumptions will become weaker and less frequent with time." - Dom Miguel Ruiz

peace and love

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That is so true. People get so absorbed with what they are doing. I know I get bored easily and I always need somethign to do. We will be watching tv but I have to keep my hands busy by crocheting and I dont get as bored with what we are watching with keeping my hands busy.

That is a hard one to follow really. I always assume the worst for myself. My mother has always told me Practice makes perfect but I try not to do that one with the girls. Because we cant always do what we preach to our children.

Candy Minx said...

I think the secret is in the second section here with your Thursday night direction "always do your best" if you are always strong and helpful any poor habits picked up in a lifetime will have no power.

thehealingroom said...

Hi Tweetey,

I think that is wise that you are not subjecting your daughters to our made up version of perfection.
I believe we are perfect with all our shortcomings intact.
Practicing skills and doing our best doesn't mean we will never slip up.
Always be loving and gentle with oursleves and others.

HI Candy,
good point.
:>)