Sunday, May 13, 2007

Love and Creation

This coming Tuesday evening, we will consider the quote from Don Miguel Ruiz's book , "The Voice of Knowledge":

"I co-create with God and with life.
Life creates what is real, and I create a story about what is real. The story is how I qualify, justify, and explain what I perceive. My story is my creation, and it's a masterpiece of art."

On Thursday the moderator chose a card from the "Voice Of Knowledge" deck that reads:

"I choose to write my story wih love.
Love is the material that comes directly from my integrity, from what I really am. In my story, what is real is my love."

peace and love

3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

This reminds me of something else I think is from the Four Agreements (but I stand corrected if it's not): truth is an agreement. Which has led me to believe that truth is an agreement of an interpretation, it's not exactly "real."

tweetey30 said...

So true. Its amazing when you look at life after reading these each week.

thehealingroom said...

This is one of the reasons I love hosting these meetings.
I am stimulated to think!

And I love hearing others input (at the meetings and thru the blog)