Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wisdom Group this week


On Tuesday evening, the moderator chose a quote from the book, "Mastery of Love" by Don Miguel Ruiz;
"Every relationship becomes a living being made by two dreamers."

On Thursday afternoon, we will look at one of the core ethics of the Wisdom Group;
"We know that what is false will ultimately collapse, but what is true will always remain true. We also know that we can only give what we have; we cannot give what we do not have."

peace and love

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

True. Very true. I actually just reread what I have been reading and actually followed what you said. I have been half asleep when trying to read that one and not getting it. But now I am a wake I do. LOL... Whose the precious kitty with you or someone in the photo? Beautiful. I love animals. But dont have any. Hope all is well. Talk later. Tweets.