Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Intimate with Earth

This is a series of workshops that are being held on my little acreage.
I am thrilled!
If enough people sign up, we will construct a lovely circular building with a built in bench. Perfect as a drumming/meditative/ceremonial space.
It will be down in the pasture, near the blue well house. There is a source of clay near the pond that we will use for the walls (mixed with straw and stuff)
My neighbour, Joanne has a tractor. She has offered to come over to move some rocks for the foundation.
The amazing organizations involved are Earth Masters and Mud Girls.
I have been blessed!

5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Sounds like fun but I cant get away for any of those weekends. Do you live in Cali or Canada? I know they use the CA for both I think when abbreviating it. Just wondering.

thehealingroom said...

HI Tweetey,
I live on Vancouver Island in Canada.
You can come visit anytime.

tweetey30 said...

We are planning a trip out to Alberta sometime in the next couple of years to see a high school friend of mine. Maybe we can get that way when we go sometime. I dont know how far away they are from each other.

thehealingroom said...

mmmm. where in Alberta?
I think we are 100's of miles away, but it depends on where in Alberta as it is a huge area.

tweetey30 said...

Edmonton. Sorry. I forget its like the States where you have your towns too. I wasnt thinking when I said that.