Sunday, April 01, 2007

Search Words

This is the first time I have done this....its quite fun to see. It's what search words did Google bring people to my blog?
For the past week or so, they are as follows:



"my favourite room"
my favourite room
"Oran mor" healing
Eyes of an Angel by Paul Elder
flying frenchman Lorenzo with his horses
Lorenzo and his horses
lorenzo french horses
tweetey
eckhart tolle exceprts
lyrics walkway dream mountain new life people say silence river
lorenzo the flying french man
barroom view of love i would not want my words to
"my dog licks my"
"byron katie works "
"shania" "noll"
shania noll
michael brown consciously connected breathing
michael brown consciously connected breathing
Dogs licks have healing for people?
shania noll

7 comments:

Tamarai said...

"my dog licks my"

Wonder what they were thinking...

thehealingroom said...

Ha ha ha.
I know. Its so weird.

tweetey30 said...

Me. I suppose. I didnt just find you. I dont remember whose blog I saw you on but thought I would check it out. And have become a daily reader. LOL..

thehealingroom said...

Hi Tweetey,

I'm not sure what you mean by "Me. I suppose."

But now that you are a regular contributer here, if anyone googles "tweetey" I am sure my blog will come up now because your name is here often.
Its pretty amazing how google works.

tweetey30 said...

Ok. It just took me by suprise. Sorry about the word Me. I mean ME. As in ME. But ok. I can see how that works. I dont know how to get who has looked at my blog like this or not. No idea.

Ruth said...

This is a cool idea for a post. I've been interested to see what brings people to mine too.

thehealingroom said...

I see poetry too Ruth!