Sunday, April 29, 2007

Enjoying Myself and Creating Our Life


Tuesday Night, the topic is:
"I enjoy the presence of myself.
I find myself smiling and having fun, even when I am just by myself. The more I enjoy myself, the more I enjoy my life, and the more I enjoy the presence of everyone around me."
- Don Miguel Ruiz from the Voice of Knowledge

Thursday Afternoon the subject will be:
"Lies blind our faith and lead us nowhere.
When lies blind our faith, we fall into the illusion what we are separate from God, and we lose our power of creation. Real faith is having faith in life, faith in ourselves, faith for no reason. From this point of power, we can create whatever we want to create."
- Don Miguel Ruiz from the Voice of Knowledge

peace and love

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

That is so true. Its amazing how that is so true. I can live with this one here. Things are changing slowly in my husbands and I lives right not but for the good THR. For the goood.