Friday, April 06, 2007

This Week's Subjects for the 4 Agreement Group



On Tuesday night. the moderator chose a card from the "Voice of Knowledge" deck:

"Our emotions tell us how we are doing in our life. If we don't like our emotional reaction, we need to clean up the lies that we believe. By following our emotions, we change our beliefs, and our circumstances change."

On Thursday afternoon, we will contemplate the quotes:

"Imagine that you have permission to be happy and to really enjoy your
life.
Imagine that you love yourself just the way you are."

peace and love

4 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Interesting. I like this one. But what if we like most of ourselves? But not all? I guess that is what its getting at if we could change everything to what we like. Happy Easter.

Tamarai said...

OOOH. Nice one.

I am surprised that I am as happy and peaceful as I am right now. The Tanya I was two-and-a-half years ago would have immersed herself in depression under the circumstances that are in my life right now.

I am remarkably happy and the universe honours and responds to that. You create your own dream. I want mine to be as happy as possible.

Ruth said...

I believe this with all my heart. Years ago, when our daughter was little, we heard this through a teaching called Apples of Gold. If you don't like your emotional reaction to something, maybe you need to change your belief about it. It has been effective for years. Then when I began reading Tolle, Ruiz, Brown, etc., it made even more sense.

thehealingroom said...

Tweetey,
oh, i don't know....maybe imagining is enough.
Tanya,
Yes, your blog reflects the great space you are in. I have noticed that I always have a choice of what to focus on. I have learned to truly value my attention,...it is precious so I only want to give it to worthwhile subjects.
Ruth,
Wow, ...."Apples of Gold" very intrigueing name.
And to think for years I was stuck in blame and victim mentality.