Saturday, July 22, 2006

A List for Gratitude

  • This is a list of just some things to thank All of Our Consciousness for creating. (I am including thanking myself as well, since I'm sure I had a hand in the creations too.)
  1. Organic shade grown, fairly traded coffee beans
  2. Seasons
  3. Beautiful rivers to swim in
  4. The understanding to not take things personally, even myself or the size or shape of my body
  5. To see the Beloved in everything
  6. The ability to grow a vegetable garden
  7. The ability to gather wild berries in my back yard
  8. Soaker tubs
  9. The inspiration to get away from organised religion
  10. Indoor plumbing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of indoor plumbing, too. :)

Candy Minx said...

What a great list and idea for thinking about.



(I can't help you with changing template because I am afraid i would lose all your stuff...)

thehealingroom said...

Thanks.
Yeah, lets not mess with the template if you're afraid to lose stuff....then we're really in trouble.

thehealingroom said...

Hi Pie,

Nice of you to stop by.
Its amazing how prolific weed seeds seem to be. I find the worse ones to pull out are the various types of grasses. yikes.
I just had a stir fry tonight with zucchinni and chard form the garden. mmmm

Red said...

The unconditional love of our pets is something that always astonishes me.

thehealingroom said...

I agree with you Red. My pets are truly blessings. Sometimes I see that they are walking Love.