Friday, October 06, 2006

Movie Night

Thanks to the blogging community, I have been recommended movies to go see. I finally went and saw Little Miss Sunshine tonight.
I love movies but I don't get out very often.
Anyway, thanks for the reccomendation, I really enjoyed it.
Did anyone notice the Sufjan Stevens song in the soundtrack? Well , I was thrilled. And no, I did not get to go see him. sniff.
Its my daughter's birthday on Sunday and she is having a bonfire tonight in the front yard with a couple of girlfriends.
The photo was taken in the summer at a beach bonfire and we were taking photos of "fire stick drawing". This is me, drawing a horse head.
PS. The photo looks much better when you click on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's fantastic! Glad I clicked.

thehealingroom said...

Hey, thanks Ruth.