Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sufjan Stevens Rocks

The Sufjan Stevens concert was on last night in Vancouver. Unfortunately I did not get to go.

I am waiting for the reveiw in the city papers.

I found a blog where someone talks about their experience with the show last week.


Sufjan's Show


My favourite songs are Chicago (which is in the Movie soundtrack for Little Miss Sunshine) Avalanche, Casimir Pukaski Day, All Good Naysayers, Speakup!or Forever Hold Your Peace, Decatur, or, Round of Applause for Your Step Mother!,

3 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Boy, he's pretty cute! I am so sorry to hear you weren't able to get tickets or make it to the concert. What a drag!

Isn't the movie Little Miss Sunshine wonderful! At first that family drove me crazy, they were so awful people insipid mother, ranting salesman father, junkie grandpa sexist...but then it's so brilliant how their very flaws actually helped resolve all their problems, no one really seemed to change their belief systems but they landed up working everything out and learning tolerance along the way! I hope it gets best picture, and I hope he gets an Oscar too!

thehealingroom said...

Have you heard the whole soundtrack?
Sufjan has 2 songs and a really fun group called Devotchka has some great tunes as well.
Yeah, great movie.

thehealingroom said...

As for looks,
He reminds me of a cross between Raine Maida and Steve Carell.